Help Spread The Word Of God

Monday, July 13, 2020

Bible Verses On God's Protection

Top 15 Bible Verses On God's Protection

1.
I will guard my land and keep armies from passing through it. I will not allow tyrants to oppress my people any more. I have seen how my people have suffered.
Zechariah 9:8 

2.
The LORD has promised that he himself will be a wall of fire round the city to protect it and that he will live there in all his glory.
Zechariah 2:5 


3.
His angel guards those who honor the LORD and rescues them from danger.
Psalms 34:7 

4.
And so no disaster will strike you, no violence will come near your home.
Psalms 91:10 

5.
The LORD is my light and my salvation; I will fear no one. The LORD protects me from all danger; I will never be afraid.
Psalms 27:1 

6.
Protect me as you would your very eyes; hide me in the shadow of your wings.
Psalms 17:8 

7.
Save me, LORD, from liars and deceivers.
Psalms 120:2 

8.
As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the LORD surrounds his people now and for ever.
Psalms 125:2 

9.
He alone protects and saves me; he is my defender, and I shall never be defeated.
Psalms 62:6 

10.
You have always protected him and his family and everything he owns. You bless everything he does, and you have given him enough cattle to fill the whole country.
Job 1:10

11.
He keeps your gates strong; he blesses your people.
Psalm 147:13

12.
But you, Lord, are on my side, strong and mighty,
and those who persecute me will fail.
Jeremiah 20:11

13.
Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key of the abyss and a heavy chain. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent—that is, the Devil, or Satan—and chained him up for a thousand years. 3The angel threw him into the abyss, locked it, and sealed it, so that he could not deceive the nations any more until the thousand years were over.
Revelation 20:1-3

14.
 But I will heal this city and its people and restore them to health. I will show them abundant peace and security. I will make Judah and Israel prosperous, and I will rebuild them as they were before.
Jeremiah 33 6-7

15.
But, we trust in the Almighty God, who is able with a single nod to strike down those who are coming against us and even the whole world.
2 Maccabees 8:18

 

No comments:

Post a Comment