Help Spread The Word Of God

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Bible Verses On Jesus Wallpaper

Bible Verses On Jesus Wallpaper Of The Day

Psalm_131_A_Song_Of_Ascents

Psalm 131
A Song of Ascents.

Lord, my heart isn’t arrogant, nor my eyes lofty;
nor do I concern myself with great matters,
or things too wonderful for me.
Surely I have stilled and quieted my soul,
like a weaned child with his mother,
like a weaned child is my soul within me.
Israel, hope in the Lord,
from this time forward and forever more.

To download and use the above images as a prayer on your smartphone or tablet (or to use as screensavers/ wallpapers), please long-press image and select "Download Image".

To download and use the above images as a prayer on your computer (or to use as screensavers/ wallpapers), please Right-Click image and select "Save As".

To read today's bible verses, entire chapters or just browse through the free online Bible, Click Here.

Image by Roger Sexton from Pixabay



No comments:

Post a Comment