Help Spread The Word Of God

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Saintly Verse of the Day

Catholic Saint Verse of the Day


Catholic Saint Verse of the Day St.Alphonsus Liguori


He who does not acquire the love of God will scarcely persevere in the grace of God, for it is very difficult to renounce sin merely through fear of chastisement.  
Saint Alphonsus Liguori

We must show charity towards the sick, who are in greater need of help. Let us take them some small gift if they are poor, or, at least, let us go and wait on them and comfort them. Saint Alphonsus Liguori

If we should be saved and become saints, we ought always to stand at the gates of the Divine mercy to beg and pray for, as an alms, all that we need.  
Saint Alphonsus Liguori

When we hear people talk of riches, honors and amusements of the world, let us remember that all things have an end, and let us then say: "My God, I wish for You alone and nothing more."  
Saint Alphonsus Liguori

He who trusts himself is lost. He who trusts in God can do all things.
Saint Alphonsus Liguori

He who communicates most frequently will be freest from sin, and will make farthest progress in Divine Love.  
Saint Alphonsus Liguori

I love you, Jesus my love, I love you more than myself. I repent with my whole heart for having offended you. Never permit me to separate myself from you again. May I love you always, and then do with me as you will.  
Saint Alphonsus Liguori



No comments:

Post a Comment